RT Job Description
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for individuals who are interested in long-range career growth and have the strategic ability to plan for their professional futures. Quality Temp Staffing offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. The work environment is stimulating, challenging, and fun. You'll be working with an award-winning team with an impressive track record.
Help Quality Temp Staffing be a leader in the Health Services industry by working as the Radiologic Technologist who provides information to diagnose patient illnesses; identifies patient service requirements; gains patient cooperation; prepares patient for procedure; minimizes radiation to patient and staff; ensures operation of equipment; maintains supplies inventory; complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements; protects patients and employees; documents patient care services.
SCHEDULE: 24 - 40 hrs/week Mon - Fri. (some weekends)
SHIFT: All Shifts
* ARRT/CRT Certification required.
* Fluoroscopy Permit required.
* Experience communicating regular status to clients, superiors, and peers.
* Creates an integrated care environment that is efficient, safe, and cost effective.
* Exhibits the ability to interact effectively with various types of people.
* Performs medical tests and accurately interprets results.
* Keeps training current in use of new medical technologies.
* Committed to meeting quality standards.
* Understands technology and can grasp challenging technical issues.
* Has excellent attendance and completes quality work on time.
Submit your resume to begin your job search today!
Please email or fax your resume to or call us at